Tuesday 18 August 2009

A bit of carnivorousness



Now down to what really counts. I am proud to report that Mille, who does go outside, today ATE her catch good and proper. That's a first. She has played around with baby blackbirds, adorable field mice, even a pigeon, but it's always just for a bit of torturing. Today though, under the apple tree we found her eating with bits of bird leg sticking out of her mouth, and all there was left was one leg sticking out of the grass. I was proud. I mean, it's what she's supposed to do. It's like Laila getting the prize for the best Luxor diary. Ooohhh ..

Apart from adoring cats and desperately wanting them to love me, I do really like about cats their complete conviction when they flop out and are pleased with themselves. You should hear the beast purring away on Lina's bed. As if it was only put there for her (and of course it was flat-pack Ilva, June).

2 comments:

  1. That is one super-sated cat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My cat might actually eat something it caught, except that he's too slow to actually catch anything. The birds, I swear, know this and just consistently tease the hell out of him!

    ReplyDelete