Friday 15 May 2009

Can't keep those fingers still

I can't keep my fingers off this blog, though I have nothing to say of any worth at the moment. So I won't use any excuse, but will just do what I've been itching to do and put up my three lovely children and my sweet spouse. On the desert island that is Denmark, these are they in whose sweet company I am marooned. Well it's been good for our family I'll tell you.

Here is Laila, in her moment of glory:



and dethroned:



And very much herself, on a steam train in east Germany:



And here are Zou and Lina:



and Zou (Zahra):



and in exultation:



and little Lina:



and:



And my dear Mark, puffing away:



and on the exile ship (no no, it was just the boat to Kalundborg)



and this was how we saw ourselves in the water. That's us down there. Exiles or what?



Now shut up Lucy and go back to må and skal.

7 comments:

  1. What beautiful children you have!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Purr, purr, stroke, stroke, that's what I like to hear (happy rumbles now)

    ReplyDelete
  3. By the way, when I say we've been marooned in DK as on a desert island, I mainly just mean that it's been terribly lonely. And dead. After living somewhere bursting, BURSTING with life and difference and insanity.

    Some colleague of Mark's said, that in Damascus everything happens and nothing works, and that in Odense (well Odense must be even worse than Århus) it's the other way around.

    But many people have been sweet, in their detached and understated way. But we don't have any FRIENDS !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You guys have each other. But I do understand that you need friends who are not your children or husband! Lovely family!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'll be your friend, luv, there there, don't fret.

    Great pictures, funny one of your hub puffing away.

    ReplyDelete
  6. @ Mark's colleague: Bwaaaah hahahahahah!! Dear god, how true is that!!

    I will also be your friend!

    Look at that! Friends, leaping forth from cyberspace!! Quick Marge, get the anti-fungal spray! They're spreading!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. My God, could this be - the end of - total isolation???

    Big satisfied smile as I continue to plough through må and skal. Ooh, I feel a tune coming on .. hah!

    ReplyDelete